Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Post

I want to make this an all-food-related blog and so I might just start with a few pics of my memorable encounters with food, I hope That everyone enjoys what they see and experience here.
Also I hope I'll be able to start making some bento for real.


I can't help to eat inbetween meals, sometimes it's a cracker or something like it, sometimes I just have some tea, but this time I wanted so mucho to eat some of those delicious strawberries, I ended up preparing some.


I love sushi, and my daughter loves it too, I just wanted to make something artsy and different for us to enjoy a bit more the experience. Next time I want to make some hanamaki. I bet she'll be truly impressed. X3


The older pic, I remember I went having lunch with my boyfriend this particular time (thought back then we still weren't a couple yet. I miss the daifuku for tea, I gotta go get some soon.

No comments: