Sunday, August 17, 2008

Villa María

Some time ago we went to the Villa María restaurant to celebrate my aunt's birthday and we had a great meal, I had a delicious fish au gratin and in the end we ordered some desserts for all, they started to eat it so fast that I barely had time to take a pic.

Pescado de la noche del fandango.

Chocolate cake.


On a contrast I had my first go at roasting a chicken, seasoned with fine herbs and it came out awesomely well, the chicken was tender, juicy and flavorful. But the mold was too small and the potatoes that I had to put on the chicken were still raw and hard. XP

Just out of the oven... :3


Finally, the other day I had an AWESOME strudel that my cousin's friend brought, apparently he found out a great german bakery and had to share the discovery with us.

No comments: