Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first bento!

My daughter is always picky when it comes about food. I try my best to give her nice looking food but one way or another she always ends up not eating the whole thing. Mainly because she plays so much she forgets to eat (or so she says).
Last wednesday I did a small bento for her and weirdly enough I had the feeling inside telling me 'Today is the day!' and so I took a pic of the succesful winner on beating Mariana's uneven feeding.
It's nothing elaborate, but she ate the whole thing so right now I feel quite glad and self-satisfied.
The bento consisted in a sadwich roll, made with a flattened slice of integral bread, cream cheese and ham; garnished with a couple of baby spinach leaves. On the second tier I placed some aliced apricot for her.

As you can see, it' not as big as it seems.


A close up so you can look better.

No comments: