Monday, November 10, 2008

Japanese again =3

I like japanese food, I think everyone notices that by now. Last day I decided to prepare a japanese breakfast and made some misoshiro. I lacked some ingredients but it was absolutely delicious. A great start for the day. On the other hand, I could never be full with just a bowl of soup for breakfast so I also made some tamagoyaki (egg omelette) to go with it.

I cut an avocado for presentation. Also because I like it =P

Now, my true problem here is that my tamagoyaki never EVER looks right, of course the taste is great, I have managed to find the exact point of salty and sweet that I like. Presentation on the other side is awful. I believe one of my biggest problems there is the fact that in the whole family only I eat tamagoyaki, mom and dad don't like the taste of it and my daughter generally makes a fuzz of eating egg before going to school (I'm not sure why though... because she does like it.). Also I don't like to eat more that one egg because I believe two are far too much cholesterol in my organism. Oh well... let's hope I make it right one of these days.
Keeping on with the subject, last time I went to mikasa I bought a bag of Kabaya's Muscat Candy and I just LOVE the taste. If you have tasted Kasugai's muscat gummies then you already understand the amazing taste of this candy. And what's the big plus of it? That it lasts far more than a gummy. ;3

No comments: