Sunday, October 5, 2008

Seven days diet, day 4.

Day 4. Of bananas and milk.

Pic taken from HERE

So, day 4 has come to an end and the basic instructions was to have 8 medium-sized bananas and 8 glasses of low-fat milk throughout the day. Including of course the soup for supper. I however don't like cavendish bananas so I ended up buying around 18 baby bananas and so I'd have 16 bananas for the day. =P
The biggest problem I saw this day was that we celebrated my mother's birthday by throwing out a party. Meaning that I was unable to avoid eating some of the great cuban food a friend of the family made for us. I had some meat, yuca and nopales; it wasn't that much, around two tablespoons each food. Anyway I decided to not eat all the 16 bananas in fear of pushing a bit too much the diet. I also had to eat some of the cake. Because I have a sweet tooth, couldn't help it. It wasn't that much but I felt as if it was a lot.

Pic taken from HERE

Anyways, this day I believe was successfully passed and hopefully the cake didn't add much. Again the pics today are not from me, pics below each.

No comments: