Friday, October 10, 2008

Seven Days Diet, Day 7.

Day 7. Of rice and juice.

Photo taken from HERE

Yay! I have finally reached my last day of diet and I believe this was the best day ever. I had to eat all the rice I wanted to and fruit and vegetable juices. Many might wonder how on earth I liked it that much since it seems pretty restricted but it was rather easy for me as I'm a rice lover. Specially japanese rice. So I made a huge batch (a least only for myself) of gohan and tried it in several ways.
At breakfast I had it with a bit of mirin, rice vinegar and soy sauce dressing, I know rice ain't supposed to be prepared with soy sauce but this being the only food for the day I thought "Why not?". For supper I had it with ebi furikake and on dinner I made it with green tea, like some sort of soup. It tastes great actually but I didn't have any ginger or so, hence I had to have without additional flavors. But anyways, it was cool.

Photo taken from HERE

I made myself different juices for the day. I made a tomato one, orange and papaya, papaya and mango and wanted to try a melon with apple but I was full by the end of the day. It was a very interesting way to try new things and I never felt hunger throughout the day so I daresay this day was an absolute hit.

Photo taken from HERE

Now, about the weight. I did this for loosing weight and I definitely had. I lost 3 k. Had I done this diet very strict without any sins like the cake of mom's b-day I could have lost around 5 k. So I think this is an absolute win. I shall do it again soon in order to keep on losing more of those extra kilos. For now I shall give it a rest for a couple of days.

No comments: