Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seven Days Diet, Day 6.

Day 6. Of meat and vegetables.

Photo taken from HERE

Today's goal was to have meat and vegetables, just like that. As my diet soup has already been exterminated by me since yesterday, I sauteéd some shredded cabbage with butter and salt. The result was (as always) amazingly tasteful and beautiful. I like the translucent tone of the cabbage. I also a quite big lettuce and tomato salad and themeat I had was oven made so it tasted great and had all it's natural juices. I wish I had my camera but it's still lost with my cousins (*sob sob* u.u).

Photo taken from HERE

Anyways, as I've been craving to cook some oatmeal porridge I did it for dinner and nobody wanted to have. Apparently no one likes porridge at home. I remember I used to hate it when I was a child mostly because they gave it to me every single day and it was a very liquid porridge so I had to actually drink it. As a child, you might easily guess I absolutely dreaded the gushing feeling of liquid porridge through my throat. But I decided it was about time I got over my worst gastronomic fears and so I did a bit. I also tasted it, not even 1/4 of a cup. And I amazingly liked it. I think a very influential part of it all was the fact that I made it... Who knows. =P

Photo taken from HERE

No comments: