Sunday, October 5, 2008

The seven days diet.

And here I am realizing that I'm overweight, and by a lot almost 10 k. from my ideal weight. So I decided to go on a diet. This specifical diet consist on seven days in which each day you are meant to eat one type of food and eventually lose 4 k. at the end of the days.
I actually have already started my diet and so I'll be posting my experiences on it and later on I'll write down the whole instructions.

Day 1. Of Fruits. Day one starts by eating only fruits, as much as I wanted, except bananas. On all days I'm allowed to eat a special soup and drink decaf coffee and tea. By eating watermelon and melon I could actually go down almost 1 1/2 k. but I could go so far. Truth is, as I love fruit a lot I thought this was gonna be easy but it's pretty hard to not eat salty stuff. The soup as nice but I was craving for some sort of crunchyness. Apart from that, everything went ok throughout the first day.

Fruit salad took from HERE

Day 2. Of Vegetables. Day two was quite better than day one. My needs for salty were filled and I was pretty satisfied the whole day. One of the things I didn't want on my diet was to feel hunger but I don't. The most recommended vegetables for this day and the whole diet are green vegetables and leaves (think of lettuce and spinach) either raw or steamed and to avoid beans and corn. The most awesome thing about vegetables is that one can actually find many different ways of preparing them without adding calories on to them. Also this day I had to eat a cooked potato with butter so it was a rather tasty day.

Vegetable salad took from HERE

Day 3. Of Fruits and Vegetables. I admit I didn't follw entirely this day's plan. The ideal is to eat only fruits and vegetables (which is definitely not bad). The problem here was that I wasn't at my home so I ended up eating three or four cookies and one quesadilla. The quesadilla is made with tortilla (prepared with a corn dough) and mine had mushroom filling so it wasn't 'that' bad; but the cookies... well, I have no way to forgive myself. >_<; Anyways, right now it's day 4 in progress so as soon as I finish it I'll post on some more stuff.
I also am dreadfully sad because I left my camera at my cousins since last week so there are no original pics this time, all pics have links. I hopefully will solve it at some point later on the week. =P Last pic took from HERE

No comments: